top of page
Clapton Parish Hall
Restoration of the decorative arch
Clapton Parish Hall was built in 1915, with classrooms on the ground floor and a large upper hall with elevated platform. All its interior was stripped out in the 1990s. Now an osteopathic centre, the main decorative features are being restored. HOLT has given a grant towards the main decorative arch.
bottom of page