Restoration of the South East terrace arch
Restoration of the damaged brickwork and plaster of the terrace arch and the plaques commemorating the opening of Gunnersbury Park to the public by Neville Chamberlain, then Minister for Health, in 1926. The arch was originally an alcove, built c. 1806. It became an arch when both halves of the estate were reunited, in 1899. It is Grade II listed.