The Bush Theatre
Restoration of the front porch
The Passmore Edwards Public Library was built in 1895 by the Cornish newspaperman and philanthropist Passmore Edwards (d. 1911). Edwards funded 70 buildings during his lifetime, including hospitals, libraries, schools, convalescence homes and art galleries. In 2011 the library was converted to become the Bush Theatre.
Restoration of the porch included repair to its brickwork and the entrance steps plus masonry repair of the pediment mouldings and lettering.